We all know that “school” is traditionally seen by many as a boring experience, however the development of the digital world is turning the old instructor-based learning environment, into a more dynamic environment, that encourages collective learning by putting students at the heart of the learning experience.
The education industry is a fast paced, people-focussed industry. This large industry can greatly benefit from the variety of software development solutions that can help the learning experience for all students.
Implementation of new technologies and software development in the education industry can greatly aid practitioners in the field and help create an exciting learning environment that keeps students engaged.
With social media being such a popular tool in everyday life, the education industry is making the most of this trend by introducing social apps to students.
There are so many ways, software development can help accentuate the learning industry. Some examples include:
- Cloud-based applications that help manage classrooms, curriculums, students, and assessments
- Streamlining admin systems to manage student’s records, courses, student attendance, student progress, parent-teacher meeting and reports
- E-learning website for sharing teaching resources
- Training applications to keep track of and help improve skills
Lateral's diverse expertise and strong capability in software development and the technology space can help you discover opportunities for improvement within your business, streamline your business processes and systems and help maximise your returns.
Some of the types of software that Lateral can help develop and implement to improve your business systems include:
- Playful Learning
- Workbooks and Worksheet
- Puzzles and Traditional Games
- Interactive Apps
- Graphic editors
- Dictionaries and reference
- Managed learning environments
- Simulation games
- Touch-Typing Instruction
- Visual Learning and Mind Mapping